The Senora Simpson Service Award
2019 Katherine Larson PT, DPT
2018 Laura Cohen PT, PhD, ATP/SMS
2017 Jason Dring PT, DPT, GCS
2016 Jeff Robinson PT, FAAOMPT
2014 Alison Lichy PT, DPT, NCS
2013 Carole Lewis PT, DPT, GCS,
GTC,CCOEE, MPA, MSG, PhD, FAPTA
2008 Gloria Rogers, PT, DPT
2007 Senora Simpson PT, DrPH
This award was established in honor of Senora Simpson for her outstanding contributions to the field of physical therapy. The award is presented annually to an APTADC member at our Fall Meeting.
Nominees should be:
- PTs or PTAs who have demonstrated outstanding service to the profession of physical therapy in the area(s) of patient care, supervision, administration, education, and/or research.
- PTs or PTAs who have participated and been a dominant force in activities that have significantly affected chapter or professional growth and development.
If you know of someone whom you would like to be considered for the award, please send in your nomination and include:
- Name, designation, address, & contact information
- specific activities and contributions that you feel qualifies him/her for this award
- current curriculum vitae for the nominee.
Send submissions to: Lauri Jacobson, Executive Director | e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for Submissions: September 15t