NewsTelehealth & Emergency Mandates and Payers
- Telehealth Legislation and Regulation
- Federal Payer Telehealth Coverage (.pdf)
- Commercial Payer Telehealth Coverage (.pdf)
- State-Related Actions Related to Nonfederal Payers (.pdf)
- State Actions Permitting PTs To Provide Telehealth (.pdf)
- Occupational Medicine Providers Telehealth Coverage (.pdf)
Call to Action
We Need Patient Voices: Contact Your Members of Congress on Proposed Medicare Fee Schedule 8% Cuts. Share any stories about how physical therapy has helped you maintain your quality of life. Let Congress know the negative impact the proposed cuts will have on patient access to care should they move forward with it. Help let your patients know their voices count!
Submit Comments to CMS on Scope of Practice Laws
CMS is seeking additional input and recommendations regarding elimination of specific Medicare regulations that require more stringent supervision than existing state scope of practice laws, or that limit health professionals from practicing at the top of their license.
4 things to know about the Physical Therapy Payment Squeeze
The demand for physical therapy is increasing. Payment cuts could dry up the supply.
Tell Congress and CMS that cuts to physical
therapy payment must stop. #FightTheCut