APTA Maryland Mini CSM
March 28, 2020
APTADC Members Get 50% OFF with promo code aptadc.
Earn three CEUs – just pick one of the 5 course options.
1. Care for Rare: Opportunity for Evolution of Clinical
Practice and Research
2. Fundamentals of Advance Work Rehabilitation
3. Introduction to Performance Improvement Using Lean
and Six Sigma Tools to Improve Physical Therapy Care
4. Payment and Practice: A review of the changing
5. Using Social Media to Optimize Physical Therapy
APTA Learning Center Latest Releases
- Well-Being: Your Career Depends on it FREE!
- Physical Therapy and the Aging Adult: Limb Loss in Older Adults
- Direct Ordering of Diagnostic Imaging by Physical Therapists: An UPDATE
- The Interconnected Roles of Medicaid and IDEA: The Lifeline for Children with Disabilities
- How Changing Post-Acute Payments Impact the Role of the PT FREE!
- Everything you need to know about the Quality Payment Program FREE!
- HIPAA FREE!
- Coding and Billing Updates: The Move to Value-Based Payment FREE!
Department of Health. They no long approve CE. Instead, they will recognize and accept, for licensure renewals, continuing education seminars, workshops, or programs that have been approved by the following entities: 1. The American Physical Therapy Association (APTA); 2. The Federation of State Board of Physical Therapy (FSBPT)- ProCert; 3. The American Occupational Therapy Association, Inc.; 4. A health care facility accredited by the Joint Commission; 5. A college or university approved by an accrediting body recognized by the Council on Postsecondary Accreditation or the Secretary of the United States Department of Education; or 6. Any of the following organizations if the training is substantially related to physical therapy services: a. The American Medical Association under Physician Category I; and b. The American Nurses Association.