- Public Health & LGBTQ Competency Courses
- Read the Latest Announcement from the Licensing Board about the New Licensure Requirements
Online License Renewal is Live from the DC Physical Therapy Licensing Board.
Renewal Fees: $179 for PTs & PTAs
Physical Therapists: Forty (40) CEs which shall include two (2) CEs in LGBTQ cultural competency, and 10% (4 hours) of Public Health Priorities.
Physical Therapist Assistants: Thirty (30) CEs which shall include two (2) CEs in LGBTQ cultural competency, and 10% (3 hours) of Public Health Prioritie
APTADC has developed courses that meet the public health and LGBTQ competency requirements for license renewal. The courses will now be available on our NEW education portal launching January 1st. Members receive 50% off all courses.
- The Intersections of Sexual and Gender Minority Identities with the Social and Structural Determinants of Health (0.3 CEUs)
Public Health Courses
- Changing of the Guard: Effective Pain Management Strategies to Impact Opioid Prescribing Practices (2 CEUs)
- COVID-19 Panel: Addressing Health Disparities in the Black and Brown Communities (2 CEUs)
- Sexual Harassment and Physical Therapy Ethics (1 CEU)